Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How Are Your Boobs?



Do you remember your very first bra? Mine was red and white, with a picture of Betty Boop on the cup and I was ecstatic. Wearing a bra is a right of passage for a young girl, the doorway to becoming a woman.


My family is full of large breasted women. We are either genetically blessed or cursed depending on your view point. In my personal life, my boobs have literally become an extension of me. I like to say, that wherever my boobs decide to go, I follow. I've been walking behind them most of my life. I don't just walk into a room, my gigantic chest barrels through a few seconds before I do.

And, those gals get a lot of attention. I used to try to hide them in sweatshirts and coats, but sooner or later the weather would grow warmer, and I would be forced to expose them. Tank tops have never been my friend; support bras, under-wire nightmares, and reducers have shaped and molded my mammories for years. I respect those lacy menageries.

I have always wanted to have nice small breasts. Breasts that allow for easy running. Breasts that don't require three bras to hop on the treadmill. I've never really understood anyone wanting larger boobs. The grass is always greener I suppose.

I read something recently about the "secret things woman do" and I was quite startled to read that chicks often get together and compare their boobies and nipples. I was really surprised. I've NEVER done that. I don't know why? Perhaps I was insecure. Never the less I do not see the need to compare. My boobs are my boobs, your boobs are yours. Hopefully we both have healthy happy boobs.

Over the years, I've found large breasts can be quite useful.


1. They make excellent beverage holders.


2. They can be used as floating devices.


3. The are great for holding a good book.


4. They make excellent pillows.


5. Hey, they can hold small animals. (Sorry, I couldn't resist when I saw this meme.)


No matter what, remember that your boobs (big, small, high, low) are awesome! Happy healthy boobies are wonderful, so go out and enjoy your boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment