Thursday, August 15, 2013

To Pee Or Not To Pee




That is the question I often ponder when faced with a urinary dilemma. In the best situation I will often search out the nearest sparkling clean, zesty fresh Starbucks, however I am not always in the best situation.

While meandering this thing I like to call life, I have somehow developed a stellar memory. Unfortunately, I am unable to remember the important things like where on earth I put my car keys or exactly how to get to my best-friends house, however I seem to have no problem recalling what I was wearing last Tuesday, what you were wearing last Tuesday, or just what theater I saw Superman in when I was four.
The other thing I seem to have an uncanny memory for are public restrooms. You name the place and I can instantly tell you wether I’ve used that bathroom and just what it looks like. It’s an amazing talent that I know all of you are envious of. Who knows, maybe some of you have this sensational ability yourself.

While doing research for this blog I asked my assistant (aka my sister) if there was some glamorous way of going to the bathroom. Her response was incredibly close-minded. She said, and I quote, “There is know such way!” The audacity and know it all air she put forth was tiresome to me. I knew I just had to prove that little bitch wrong.

There are seedy, filthy, bathrooms in this world. I have personally seen many of them. There are also luxurious pristine toilet palaces with golden thrones that never run out of toilet paper and have an endless supply of soap. 

For $128 you can sit upon Donald Trumps golden toilet, is anything more glamorous than that? To hear about something so ridiculous, instantly makes me imagine The Donald sitting upon that golden seat. Too bad I couldn't find that picture.




I was lucky enough, in my quest to create a knowlegible blog on excellent places to pee, weird pictures of celebrities sitting on toilets. I enjoyed them so I thought I’d pass them along to you. There is Ozzy sitting upon the porcelain dias showing us how well read he is and Jude and Ewan confusing us in an artsy way. Is there anything more sexy than two men in a tub? Rub a dub dub boys.




Suffice it to say, sometimes you have no choice were to “go”, but wouldn’t we all prefer something sanitary, with soap, papertowels, and a place to hang your purse. Seat protectors are always a bonus too! Pee on my friends, pee on. :)

1 comment: