Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Zac, Won't You Be My Neighbor?


I found myself in an odd position last Saturday afternoon. I was bored, I never get bored. 

In a spur of the moment, I checked Fandango and discovered that the movie Neighbors was starting in ten minutes. On that note I hurried my ass out the door and I made it in just the nick of time. 


The original idea of spending an hour and a half watching a scantily clad Zac Efron (that's pretty much ecstasy as far as I see it) was quickly replaced with total joyous comedy. Comedy, folks, that was both ridiculous-raunchy, and crazy-smart. What a flipping great way to spend an afternoon.

I would write a review, but I honestly wouldn't want to spoil a second of this crazy flick for anyone. Therefore I say go see it! See it for some lovely Zac eye candy. See it for a good belly laugh. See it for stellar comic timing. See it because it's fucking great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment