Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inconceivable...A Dream Come True

Do you have a favorite book? A story that has stayed with you since childhood perhaps? Maybe a book that made you sob until you didn't have a single tear left, or laugh until your tummy ached.

My favorite book for many years was The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I read it in high school and then I read it again in my twenties. I've probably read that wonderful book about six or seven times now and I don't even want to tell you just how many times I've seen the movie. 

The tale is as classic as they come and as sentimental as it is funny. I hear they are turning it into a stage show! Yippee!!!

There was a failed attempt to make it a musical in 2007, but let's not dwell on the negative. I for one intend to be as happy as a Buttercup and a Wesley about the news.

Now on with the show....to bad we have to wait. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment