Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Walking Dead, The Ten Things I Wonder...Do You?


I love The Walking Dead. I think it's brilliant and edgy. The actors are incredible. The makeup, the gross, is awesome. The fact that they can make continuous attacks from "walkers" entertaining and fresh. There are, however a few little things that cross my mind as I'm watching every week. Do you ever wonder any of these?

1.


I know it's the zombie apocalypse and all, but where did all the cool cars go?


2.

Why do they never, grab some deodorant when there out looking for useful things? They really look like they need it for heaven's sake.


3.


In the history of television and film has there ever been a sexy "Darryl" before? "I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl."


4.

Life must get pretty boring, why not raid the nearest library every once in a while?


5.

I don't know about you, but I think I'd be collecting some portable Hibachis or some other type of BBQ. The apocalypse would be a great excuse to get your grill going. Don't all humans love a good BBQ?


6.

Rick has gone crazy, made crappy decisions, and has often been a real asshole. Why do I still trust him so much?


7.

Why aren't those zombie corpses covered in nasty flies and loaded with maggots? Isn't that nature's way?


8.

Is it humanly possible to have eaten that entire pudding? I'm pretty sure I would have at least tried too Carl!


9.

I understand that few animals have survived the zombies, but what about birds? Zombies can't climb trees, and birds are not easy to catch, especially for slow-ass 'walkers."


10.

I don't know about you, but in case there is ever an apocalypse like this one,  I'm heading for the nearest giant lake. Once on the water, I will live on a house boat enjoying fishing, and sunbathing. The lake will keep me clean and happy. Walkers don't like water and you could float-free from mean humans as well. I'd have a trusty little speed boat for those "I must get to land moments" of course. Why hasn't anyone run across some nice boating community?

No comments:

Post a Comment